- Not a lot of time spent coding this weekend due to Christmas and spending time with the kids, but I got a few things going on #PerceiveProject.
- The SQLite database is setup, and I have an import pipeline design that can process input from multiple sources.
- The first source is just plain text file scanning via the
globset crates, which will be sufficient for much of my personal needs.
- Finally, I was able to implement the first stages of the import pipeline, which figure out if a scanned file has been changed or not from the previous scan.
- For Tuesday: writing new/changed entries to the database, generating embeddings, and a basic search functionality.